A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Monday 12 July 2010

An Essay On Shooting 1789.

An Essay On Shooting 1789, with a new introduction by W.S. Curtis. The copy I have is a reprint by The Richmond Publishing Company England.



It contains a lot of interesting information, and also the lack of, eg there is no mention of priming horns being used, which means that the priming horn is a new invention. This led me to look further than this book, and it seems that the small horns that have been found are now believed to be pistol horns, not priming horns as previously believed.

2 comments:

DwarvenChef said...

Great lol Now I have another book to look for :) My wife is going to love you :p

Keith said...

Oh good one. She will love me even more then when I post the next one!
Regards.