A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Friday 19 November 2010

Award Winning Promotional Video!

Before you watch this masterpiece, I must explain. We, our group have had trouble with our forum. Things were not working and we could not get any site help. I changed to another forum, and found it too was not working, and once more no site help. I moved again to "freeforums", it was fine but I had problems setting it up. I contacted the site help, and got an ammediate response, and all the help I needed. Great, but now I come to the point.
When this video was made, the editor copied the group forum address from one of my videos. You guessed it, it was the old address! So here is the correct address, just in case it is too late to re-edit the info on this video.
http://eighteenthcenturylivinghistory.freeforums.org/

I still think that this is a brilliant video, far better than the ones I have produced and I am very proud of my son for making such an excellent job of it. Anyway, see it for yourself and see what you think.
Regards.
I suggest you click on the video and go to YouTube and watch it full screen. It is produced in High Definition.

1 comment:

David R. Reid said...

You have me hooked Keith. Excellent editing and quality, Can't wait...