A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Monday 27 August 2012

Off Topic-Off The Grid

I have had many requests to produce an Off The Grid video/DVD. As I have lived off the grid for over 30 years this was not hard to do. So the Off The Grid DVD will be available soon, & I will advertise it on this blog when it is ready for sale. The video itself plus 10 other videos that will be on this DVD are already completed. All I have to do now is send a hard copy off to my agents & await confirmation that it is ready to go.
Off The Grid itself contains information on basically how we live Off The Grid, our water & power supply, sewage & grey water disposal, lighting, gardens, cooking, washing & more. For those of you that may be interested, I will include the Index of videos below:



No comments: